Follow the Covid-19 Vaccine Money Trail
When you follow the money, you find the truth.
While devastating many parts of the economy, there are those globalist multi-national corporations who stand to earn massive profits from SARS-CoV-2.
At one time I thought part of their Hegelian “solution” to the Covid-19 pandemic might be transferring huge sums of money to globalist institutions like the World Health Organization (WHO). When I first considered this, I did not know that America was already the LARGEST financial contributor to WHO. Then, when President Trump announced he was suspending money for the WHO, I thought it might be a shot across the bow of the new world order. I’m not so sure, though.
We have been told in order to re-open our economy and get back to normal, there will need to be a vaccine developed or powerful therapeutics available to all Americans. While this may sound reasonable on its face, it really amounts to a threat of extended oppression unless we transfer huge sums of money into the globalist coffers, the same multi-national corporations that created the problem in the first place.
Globalist institutions funded by multiple governments, pharmaceutical companies, and philanthropists are all pouring hundreds of millions into a Covid-19 vaccine development effort.
Global health bodies have put the cost of vaccinating the global population against COVID-19 at over $20 billion, while some international health organizations say the true figure could be as much as $25 billion, once manufacturing and distribution costs are taken into account.
In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI, and PATH, Bill Gates is donating $50 million to 12 pharmaceutical companies to speed up development of a coronavirus vaccine. In his recent media appearances, Gates appears confident that the Covid-19 crisis will now give him the opportunity to force his dictatorial vaccine programs on all American children – and adults.
I would encourage you to watch Who is Bill Gates to learn more about his agenda.
Did you know years before the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, in 2015, the failing pharmaceutical giant, Moderna, was named along with NIAID as “owners” of the mRNA vaccine?
Now, the same government (NIAID) that co-owns the mRNA technology with Moderna is mandating everyone get the shot. Sounds pretty cozy. Do I hear conflict of interest here? Crickets from the mass media! In fact, any competitor treatment to the government/private partnership is disparaged and driven into obscurity. Remember all the media hype (re. “horse de-wormer”) to discredit the low cost treatment with Ivermectin? Meanwhile, Moderna has so far been given $6 billion from the U.S. government (i.e. the taxpayer) to develop its mRNA technology.
President Donald Trump signed H.R.6074 – Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020 in the US for $8.3 billion to spend on responding to the coronavirus. A total of $3 billion will go towards the research and development of vaccines and $800 million will go towards treatments. The rest of the money was designated to support US institutions such as $2 billion for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and $61 million the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as well as public health causes that would be responsible for an ultimate vaccine rollout of vaccines in America. $950 million goes for state and local public health response. In addition, The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) will get more than $1 billion.
Another benefactor in the war on coronavirus is the military industrial complex.
Tucked away deep in the nearly 2,000-page Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions, or HEROES Act, is a section that will funnel money to defense and intelligence companies and their top executives. House Republicans are pushing a $1 trillion coronavirus relief proposal that sends billions of dollars for the military. The plan provides $30 billion for the Department of Defense. For example, it includes $260 million for the Expeditionary Fast Transport ship program. What does any of this have to do with combating coronavirus?
The $1 trillion Senate version, the “HEALS Act” (Health, Economic Assistance, Liability Protection, and Schools Act) includes the $306.066 billion, ‘‘Coronavirus Response Additional Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020’’ including $4.747 billion earmarked for the Department of Justice including $1,750 billion for the design and construction of a Washington, DC headquarters facility for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Another $29.400 billion is earmarked for the Defense Department, including $billions for AH–64 Apache helicopters, Stryker DVHA1 vehicles, P–8A Poseidon aircraft, LCS OTH Naval Strike Missiles and Launchers, and much more. Can someone tell me how these expenditures are related to COVID-19?
Republicans defend the funding as necessary to support major employers like Lockheed Martin Corp and Boeing Co, as the country struggles to recover from the pandemic.
Operation Warp Speed
President Trump announced the public/private partnership, “Operation Warp Speed“, managed by White House senior adviser Jared Kushner with the support of the United States Department of Defense and the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Operation Warp Speed is a project to develop and deliver 300 million doses of a vaccine for the coronavirus disease 2019 by January 2021. Moncef Slaoui was named as Operation Warp Speed chief advisor. Slaoui is a venture capitalist and, formerly, Chairman of Global Research and Development and Chairman of Global Vaccines at the world’s sixth largest pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKline, where he led the development of five major novel vaccines.
Operation Warp Speed sounds like an extension or activation of what was contained in the 2005 Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREPA) signed by President Bush. This bill put in place a tort liability shield intended to protect vaccine manufacturers from financial risk in the event of a declared public health emergency. PREPA was designed specifically to encourage rapid production of vaccines to protect American citizens in case of a potential public health threat.
- PREPA removes financial risk barriers for any new vaccines and provides liability protections for drug companies.
- It removes the right to a jury trial for persons injured by a covered vaccine, unless a plaintiff can provide clear evidence of willful misconduct that resulted in death or serious physical injury.
- In the event of an emergency declared by HHS, Federal law would preempt all state provisions related to pandemic emergency preparedness, and would supersede any state provision governing vaccines.
- PREPA applies to any drug, vaccine, or biological product that the HHS secretary deems a “covered countermeasure,” or that the secretary decides is a public health situation that could become an emergency at some point in the future, whether or not there is a specific relationship to a dangerous pandemic or bioterrorism.
Now, these BigPharma companies are unleashed to research, develop, and provide vaccinations for billions of people largely financed by the American taxpayer.
Vaccine efficacy is typically proved by large clinical trials over several years. The pharmaceutical companies intend to do trials ranging from thirty thousand to sixty thousand participants. This scale of study would be sufficient for testing vaccine efficacy. The first surprise found upon a closer reading of the protocols reveals that each study intends to complete interim and primary analyses that at most include 164 participants.
Interim analysis success requires a seventy percent efficacy. The vaccine or placebo will be given to thousands of people in each trial. For Moderna, the initial interim analysis will be based on the results of infection of only 53 people. The judgment reached in interim analysis is dependent upon the difference in the number of people with symptoms, which may be mild, in the vaccinated group versus the unvaccinated group.
Moderna’s success margin is for 13 or less of those 53 to develop symptoms compared to 40 or more in their control group. For Johnson & Johnson, their interim analysis includes 77 vaccine recipients, with a success margin of 18 or less developing symptoms compared to 59 in the control group. For AstraZeneca, their interim analysis includes 50 vaccine recipients, with a success margin of 12 or less developing symptoms compared to 19 in the 25 person control group. Pfizer is even smaller in its success requirements. Their initial group includes 32 vaccine recipients, with a success margin of 7 or less developing symptoms compared to 25 in the control group.
The primary analyses are a bit more expanded, but need to be less efficacious for success: about sixty percent. AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer have primary analyses that distribute the vaccine to only 100, 151, 154, and 164 participants respectively. These companies state that they do not “intend” to stop trials after the primary analyses, but there is every chance that they intend to pursue an EUA and focus on manufacturing the vaccine rather than further thorough testing. [Forbes]
It’s only a matter of time before we begin to see the huge profits rolled up into Big Pharma as they provide the vaccinations alleged to protect you from Covid-19.
We’ve already seen governments everywhere providing corporate bailouts privatizing the gains while socializing the losses of multinational corporations. In America trillions of dollars are being poured into globalist multinational corporations to solidify their control of the world economy. It should be no surprise to find the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation somewhere near the front of the line.
Bill gates said, “To bring the disease to an end, we’ll need a safe and effective vaccine. If we do everything right, we could have one in less than 18 months — about the fastest a vaccine has ever been developed.”
Bill Gates’ Plan to Vaccinate the World
The U.S. government has committed $billions to the purchase of vaccines even before they are developed.
- $1 billion order with Johnson & Johnson’s Pharmaceuticals arm Janssen, despite Johnson & Johnson have actually tested any potential vaccine.
- $1.95 billion agreement with Pfizer to produce 100 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine in the United States. The vaccine developers, Pfizer and BioNTech, still need to complete a large Phase 3 clinical trial to show the vaccine effectively protects people from the coronavirus.
- $2.1 billion in the development and delivery of 100 million doses of the vaccine candidate from Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Nearly $1 billion investment in Moderna’s mRNA vaccine.
- $1.2 billion in AstraZeneca’s Oxford drug. This appears to be the drug of choice for third-world countries as it doesn’t have the strict refrigeration requirements of some others. It’s been reported that the Oxford team developed their vaccine with the explicit intention of supplying it around the world on a not-for-profit basis, meaning that the poorest nations on the planet will not have to worry about being shut out of a cure due to lack of funds. However, as Whitney Webb writes, “investigation into the vaccine’s developers and the realities of their “no-profit pledge” reveals a very different story than that which has been spun for most of the year by corporate press releases, experts, and academics tied to the vaccine and the mainstream press. For instance, mainstream media has had little, if anything, to say about the role of the vaccine developers’ private company—Vaccitech—in the Oxford-AstraZeneca partnership, a company whose main investors include former top Deutsche Bank executives, Silicon Valley behemoth Google, and the UK government. All of them stand to profit from the vaccine alongside the vaccine’s two developers, Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert, who retain an estimated 10 percent stake in the company. Another overlooked point is the plan to dramatically alter the current sales model for the vaccine following the initial wave of its administration, which would see profits soar, especially if the now-obvious push to make COVID-19 vaccination an annual affair for the foreseeable future is made reality.
- $450 million for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. to supply its double antibody cocktail currently in clinical trials for treatment and prevention of the new coronavirus.
- $765 million loan to Eastman Kodak under the Defense Production Act, funding a pivot by the company to manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients for generic drugs.
- Starting with a four-year award of $354 million, which can be extended to a 10-year award worth $812 million total to the little known drug manufacturer, Phlow, to make essential medicines that are at risk of shortage, including medicines used to respond to the coronavirus pandemic..
That’s a lot of money for a vaccine that has not even been developed yet or shown to be safe and effective. And, just what does “effective” look like? You would expect an effective vaccine to prevent infection, right? Wrong, according to the vaccine developers. According to Forbes, “Three of the vaccine protocols—Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca—do not require that their vaccine prevent serious disease only that they prevent moderate symptoms which may be as mild as cough, or headache.”
YOU, the American taxpayer is expected to cough up all this money for a vaccine that does not prevent infection to benefit multi-national BigPharma companies make huge profits while being shielded from financial risk of their vaccines harming people.
|The Real Anthony Fauci details how Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts use their control of media outlets, scientific journals, key government and quasi-governmental agencies, global intelligence agencies, and influential scientists and physicians to flood the public with fearful propaganda about COVID-19 virulence and pathogenesis, and to muzzle debate and ruthlessly censor dissent.
Get The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense)
Globalist Response to SARS-CoV-2
The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) is coordinating the global research effort to develop and scale up effective COVID-19 vaccines. CEPI was founded in Davos by the governments of Norway and India, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, and the World Economic Forum.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust and the Mastercard Impact Fund have donated a total of $125 million to form the COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator. Donating $50 million, $50 million and $25 million respectively, the organizations aim to support drug pipeline development through to manufacturing of products.
- Novavax won the largest-ever investment from the CEPI, a grant of up to $384 million to fund Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine testing through phase 2, plus early work to scale-up manufacturing. Novavax’s COVID-19 candidate is a recombinant nanoparticle vaccine combined with the company’s Matrix-M adjuvant. The platform recently succeeded in a phase 3 trial for NanoFlu, a quadrivalent influenza shot, in adults 65 and older.
- CEPI has awarded COVID-19 vaccine R&D funds to Inovio and Curevac, plus the University of Hong Kong, the University of Oxford, the University of Queensland and a group led by Institut Pasteur.
- CEPI aims to mobilize $2 billion to make three COVID-19 vaccines available to the point at which they can be mass manufactured and deployed.
- The planning for the next stages of study for Moderna was supported by funding from the US Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), which came from a deal worth up to $483 million announced a few weeks ago. The BARDA funding will also go towards supporting the late-stage clinical development programmes, as well as the eventual scale-up and expansion of mRNA-1273 manufacturing.
As Bill Gates emphasized in a recent op-ed, “Creating a vaccine is only half the battle. To protect Americans and people around the world, we’ll need to manufacture billions of doses.” The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation pledged to support the manufacturing of seven possible COVID-19 vaccines.
Producing billions of doses will require billions of dollars and a coordinated use of financial instruments, including grants, concessional loans, and advanced purchase commitments. All vaccine developers receiving public funds must be prepared to support the necessary technology transfer arrangements to manufacturers worldwide.
Crimes or Cover-Up? Exposing the World’s Most Dangerous Lie
To make a system for global access work, well-funded purchasing agents will be necessary to ensure that quality-assured vaccines reach those most in need in a timely manner.
Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance will have an important role in procuring and distributing vaccines to the poorest countries. Gavi’s replenishment takes place in 2020 of $7.4 billion. Gavi has been working since 2000 to address vaccine equity and helps vaccinate nearly half of the world’s children. Over the last two decades it has supported 496 vaccine programs in the 73 poorest countries and helped supply them with 600 million vaccine doses every year. Gavi’s core partners, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the World Bank and you guessed it, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, plays a critical role in strengthening primary health care, bringing us closer to the Sustainable Development Goal (aka. Agenda 21) of Universal Health Coverage. However, Gavi—and potentially other mechanisms, such as the Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria — will need substantial additional resources to purchase COVID-19 vaccine for the world’s poorest countries. The United States is one of the Vaccine Alliance’s original six donor countries and contributes to Gavi through direct contributions. The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) announced a commitment of $1.16 billion in funding for Gavi for fiscal years 2020 to 2023.
Expect to see the International Monetary Fund (IMF) entering into currency swap arrangements with the major central banks. The IMF would use those hard-currency resources and establish its own swap line facility to provide emergency financial support to emerging and developing nations.
Note: This page is updated regularly with new content added and older content modified.
Pingback:Are You Prepared In Case of Economic Collapse - Emergency Preparedness for the Common Man