Our Congresses for the past 94 years, starting with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act and the Income Tax Act of 1913, have been nothing less than an absolute, total disgrace.
They have sold us into tax slavery, they have allowed the Fed to devalue our currency through inflation and to blatantly and incessantly cause panics, recessions and depressions as they rip off the US public over and over again, ad nauseam, they have shredded our Constitution in every way possible every chance they get, they have either authorized or condoned the slaughter of our children in an almost continuous series of wars under an ongoing policy of perpetual war for perpetual peace and perpetual profits in order to line the pockets of trillionaire pigs who never have enough, they have stifled the moral outcry of our pulpits using the Income Tax to threaten their tax-exempt status if they speak out, and now they threaten to launch us into World War III over an issue that should have been settled 90 years ago.
We would have been better off with a dictatorship! Don’t laugh, because that is where we are headed!
The leaders of the religious right need to pull their heads out of their butts and stop endorsing candidates because they might be pro-life and anti-gay marriage.
Their myopic and incredibly naive view of our world is something the Lord will hold them accountable for, because like the Pharisees, they have failed to discern the nature and the signs of our times or to distinguish between truth and lies.
They have foolishly allowed a pack of ravening wolves wearing sheep’s clothing to manipulate them by showering them with a plethora of contrived and worthless platitudes and by approving token actions on moral issues, actions that are taken solely for political reasons and not because of any underlying moral conviction.
Our narrow-minded Christian right talks about pro-life and anti-gay marriage platforms as if these were the only issues that mattered. What about honesty and integrity?
- What about outright lies to Congress to get them to approve a war for profit?
- What about traitorous false flag attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the murder of several thousand of our citizens and the baseless and continuing orchestration of a phony war on terror?
- What about the slaughter of millions of Iraqi civilians and thousands of our soldiers and contractors to facilitate a grab for oil fields by an evil group of satanic trillionaires?
- Is it pro-life to kill that many civilians for the profit of some of the most evil men that have ever walked the face of the earth, men whose lusts and perversity would make the residents of Sodom and Gomorrah blush?
- What about the financial scandals, one-bid contracts, obstructed investigations into every manner of graft and corruption and the politicizing of our justice system?
- What about the blatant invasions of our privacy and illegal wiretaps and data-mining of Internet and telephone service records?
- What about a chief executive who thinks he is above the law, who has made the appendage of signing statements to the laws he signs into a form of art?
- What about blowing the cover of one of our CIA agents because her husband dared to speak the truth about some phoney weapons of mass destruction?
- What about the numerous homosexual pedophiles, child pornographers and sadomasochistic perverts who grace the halls of Congress and the White House, many of whom have been caught in the act of soliciting minors and Congressional pages for sex? Do you think they are anti-gay marriage advocates?
- What about the male homosexual prostitute who has spent many nights at the White House?
- What about the torture and the extraordinary renditions of innocent people and the suspension of their rights to habeas corpus, and the humiliation of prisoners, all authorized by the drooling perverts in our current shameless Administration?
- What about the off-shoring and outsourcing of our jobs, the looting of our pensions, the destruction of our middle class, our economy and our currency, which will no longer be the reserve currency of the world thanks to the profligate policies of the current Administration?
- What about the incessant and blatant lies about economic statistics and the illegal 24/7 manipulation of all our financial markets?
- What about the failure to enforce our borders and our immigration laws so big business can have a ready source of slave labor?
- What about the secret destruction of our sovereignty with a clandestine North American Union (with Canada and Mexico) which the current Administration is trying to sneak past us by stealth?
- What about the War in Afghanistan to take over their opium poppy fields so the CIA can continue to fund their black operations, which are aimed at destrying our sovereignty?
- What about all the laws which have just been passed which give our President dictatorial powers over our military and over our state militias if martial law is declared, or which allow our President to declare that people who protest against our government’s actions are enemy combatants and are no longer entitled to the protections provided by our Constitution?
- What about allowing evolution to be taught to the exclusion of God’s creation? Have they ever done anything at all about this issue?
- Have they done anything about banning abortion completely by overturning Roe vs. Wade? Have they supported any states that have tried to do either of these things?
- Did they fight hard enough to get federal judge appointees of the President confirmed, or did they just make the appointments to make you happy and then not follow-up?
- Do you think we should stop with a ban against partial birth abortion?
- Have they passed any laws, which in any way discourage gay marriage or civil unions or have they supported any states that have tried to do this?
And finally ………… what do you think about a President who thinks that followers of Mohammed, who use the Koran, worship the same God as Christians and Jews, who use the Bible? Wow, the depth of his Christian understanding is nothing less than profound!
The above is an excerpt from an article written by Bob Chapman who is the Publisher of The International Forecaster newsletter (www.theinternationalforecaster.com) a compendium of information on business, finance, economics, social and political issues and espionage/intelligence gathering. Mr. Chapman has also served in the U.S. intelligence community.
I found this article posted on The Cantankerous Conservative blog.