Terrorism in America…Which Is It?
Following 9/11, the enemy has been described as murderous cowards who don’t value the sanctity of human life.
The evil, murderous, cowards are not necessarily foreigners living in caves plotting attacks against the Western world. They are your neighbors, your doctors, your judges, your Congressmen/women. We have met the enemy… and the enemy is among us.
- Where is the national outrage when thousands of innocent Americans are killed every day in America? Before the practice was outlawed in 2003, it appears that Partial-Birth Abortions were performed 3,000 to 5,000 times annually. That’s 8 to 13 of the most innocent and helpless victims killed by their so-called doctors in America every day of the year.
- Where is the national outrage when Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York signed a law legalizing abortion for the entire 40 weeks of a woman’s pregnancy — literally up until the moment of full-term delivery.
- Why does the American taxpayer allow their tax dollars to fund a multi-billion dollar industry in selling aborted baby parts.
- Where is the national public outcry for prayer when the victims are killed by fellow citizens rather than by a foreigner?
- Where is the national unity when the most helpless of victims are being killed in their cities every day?
- Where is NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and FOX with their talking heads, Ted Koppel, Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams, Chris Matthews, and Dan Rather showing endless re-runs of the dastardly deed? If it’s a baby being killed, they don’t dare report it and they don’t dare show it. Only if the deed supports their agenda do they feel it necessary to show you.
Who is the REAL enemy of America?
Based on accumulative data from the two primary sources of U.S. abortion statistics (Centers for Disease Control and Alan Guttmacher Institute), it’s estimated that around one million abortions take place annually and more than 58.5 million abortions have been performed in the U.S. since 1973.
That would be equivalent to an attack on the World Trade Center every other day of the year.
What is Terrorism?
According to Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary, terrorism is defined as, “the systematic use of terror esp. as a means of coercion.” To terrorize is defined as, “to fill with terror or anxiety (2) to coerce by threat or violence.”
Doesn’t that describe, for example, the IRS or the FBI?
The IRS seems to be a master of terrorism. One of American taxpayers greatest fears is to be audited by the IRS… so fearful that many will not claim legal deductions because it will raise a red flag with the IRS. Is that not “anxiety” and “coercion”?
The IRS has been used as a political tool to target specific groups not conforming to the collectivist agenda. President Obama says any charges against the IRS represents a “phony” scandal. When caught destoying evidence subpoenaed by Congressional investigators, the American people are expected to believe that the hard drive containing that evidence crashed and later destroyed. That’s hard enough to believe, but the IRS doesn’t stop there. They claim that six other people’s hard drives in question also crashed and were destroyed.
Or what of the terrorist FBI raids of the Branch Dividian compound in Waco, Texas, or the terrorist attack on the Gonzalez home in Miami, or the cowardice murder of the Weaver family in at Ruby Ridge? Is that not terrorism?
|INS Raiders?||– or –||Palestinian Children?|
|Waco, Texas?||– or –||New York, NY?|
What about the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) agents that intimidate and coerce travelers to submit to having their bodies groped or have naked body pictures taken by dangerous scanners, and threatened with arrest if they resist?
Or what about American Insurance Companies that regularly use terrorist tactics to coerce it’s policy holders. Or the Child Welfare organizations which terrorize parents with the threat of taking away their children?
What about the financial terrorism perpetrated upon the American public by financial institutions and government leaders? We were told, for example, that if America did not raise its debt ceiling it would result in a default that would deny older citizens their social security checks, soldiers in the military would not be paid, and critical government services would be shut off starving helpless Americans. A few years earlier, Congressional leaders were railroaded by collectivist special interests with fear tactics: threats of a new Depression, frozen credit markets, job losses, loss of life savings, even martial law unless they approved a massive transfer of wealth from the middle class to international banksters. Did those threats not fill people with terror or anxiety?
Because of out of control government borrowing and spending, severe economic and governmental policies have systematically eroded civilian wealth, power and rights. The majority of Americans have suffered a reduced standard of living while offshore banks and global corporations have enjoyed record profits.
David DeGraw of Global Research recently published an “Analysis of Financial Terrorism in America.” It presents an interesting perspective of the economic world war currently unfolding and explains why most Americans remain passive.
- According to most recent Census Bureau data, from 2005 – 2009, average US household wealth declined by 28%. This represents a loss of $27,000 per household. Currently, at least 62 million Americans, 20% of US households, have zero or negative net worth.
- 43.6 million Americans, 14.3% of the population, lived in poverty in 2009.
- In 2005, 25.7 million Americans needed food stamps, currently 45.8 million people rely on them.
- While the “official” unemployment rate hovers around 9%, 14 million people, the government’s numbers are deceptively low. John Williams, from ShadowStats.com, has shown that a more accurate number puts the current unemployment rate at 22.5%, which is an all-time record total of 34 million people currently in need of work.
- While the cost of living from 1990 – 2010 increased by 67%, worker income has declined. According to the most recent available IRS data, covering the year of 2009, average income fell 6.1%, a loss of $3,516 per worker, that year alone. Average income has declined 13.7% from 2007 – 2009, representing a $8,588 loss per worker.
- While the government and the Federal Reserve claim that inflation is low, at 3.6% over the past year, food prices have increased 39% and US gas prices have increased 34% over the same time frame. They accomplished this sleight of hand when former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan altered the way the Consumer Price Index (CPI) was calculated in 1980. If calculated the way it was before, inflation would be 11.1%, three times worse than officially stated.
- Hidden from the understanding of most Americans is the Federal Reserve’s policy known as Quantitative Easing (QE) which has been a significant factor in the rising cost of basic necessities by deliberately stimulating inflation, while decreasing the value of the dollar. Looking at their recent QE2 program, the dollar lost 7.5% of its value from January 2010 through March 2010. From August 2010 through March 2010, the dollar lost 17% of its value. Consider if you had $10,000 in the bank, over this time frame you would have lost $1700 in purchasing power. So your $10,000 would now be worth $8300. At the same time, the cost of gas and food drastically increased.
To avoid any large-scale civilian unrest, the population has been rendered passive with increasingly intensive propaganda that has effectively distracted, confused, isolated, marginalized and divided the US population.
|Charles Schumer, Nancy Pelosi,
Maxine Waters, and Janet Yellen
|– or –||The Tea Party|
Wake Up! America.
After Sept. 11th., America has witnessed the wholesale dismantling of our Constitution as the civil rights of all Americans have been stripped away.
Trumped up fear of international terrorism has been used by our government to conduct warrant-less searches on Americans, citizens have been arrested and held without charges being filed or having their case heard before a court, some have been “renditioned” to secret jails and tortured, free speech zones have been set up and Americans exercising their rights outside those approved zones have been jailed in government concentration camps.
Where was the media while all this was happening? They were busy spewing forth their nationalist propaganda distracting Americans from seeing the real terrorists in our midst in exchange for CIA paid operatives identified with Muslim names. All the anti-terrorism fervor that’s sweeping our nation today will not bring peace or safety. Hanging flags from your home or displaying them on your car will not restore the American dream of equality for all. Attacking sovereign nations with smart bombs will not inspire others to embrace our ideals.
Until we demand our government return to its foundational ideals as enshrined in the Constitution and hold ALL Americans accountable for their actions, we will not enjoy peace and safety. Indeed, the events transpiring in New York City and Washington D.C. on Sept. 11, 2001 will just be a foreshadowing of much greater adversity to come.
General ‘signs’ Jesus said would be visible prior to His return.
- Deliberate deception by men of God’s Word
- Rise of false Christs
- Increase in wars and rumors of wars
- Famines, Pestilence & Earthquakes
- Discrimination and hatred against Christians
- Backsliding, turning from the faith, betrayal
- Hatred of Christian against Christian
- False Prophets and “New Age” leaders
- Lawlessness abounding
- Love and concern for others grows cold
- Gospel preached worldwide