“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5
God had a plan that He had foreordained even before Jeremiah was born…even before he was formed in his mother’s womb. Jeremiah’s prophetic ministry included warning the Israelite’s of impending doom for their idolatry which included murdering their children.
“They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded—nor did it enter my mind—that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.” – Jeremiah 32:35
Likewise, America has attempted to thwart God’s plan in over 60 million babies. How many of those babies might have grown to be a great leader, a prophet, or one to discover the cure for a deadly disease, or to bring peace among nations? We will never know because they have been sacrificed to the god of this world, rather than being allowed to live the life God had planned for them.
How sad it is for us left behind to never know the joys those 60 million people would have brought to our lives. How sad it is for us who are left behind to suffer the rising attitudes of hate and intolerance brought on by those who willfully killed their offspring.
Jeremiah’s warning to the Israelite’s is equally applicable to America today. Either we turn from our wicked ways and return to God, or we too are doomed to disaster.
Pastor Jeremiah Wright
Pastor Jeremiah Wright preached on this very topic and was scorned by the media and many in society as being a hatemonger and preaching a gospel of hate. Many Americans were offended by the out of context sound bite fed by the mainstream media, but they never heard the entire context of his message and were thus manipulated once again by a globalist propaganda machine.
What Pastor Wright exposed is the globalist New World Order agenda of using racism as a tool to depopulate the world and enslaving a large portion of the population. As he points out, governments change, and it is a world government that is changing everything we’ve known for generations. And, sadly, America has fallen to the satanist inspired New World Order.
The Scriptures clearly state that “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.” (Psalm 33:12). The nation who honors the one true Jehovah God will experience His blessings of protection, provision, peace, and stability. But, as Pastor Jeremiah Wright said, “America has failed.” This nation has forsaken God and as a result we can see in our families, our schools, the inner-cities, our government, our national security, our Constitutional rights, indeed in all areas of our lives, the removal of Gods blessing.
The demise of morality, the loss of our freedom, crime in our streets, drug use, poverty in the inner-cities, economic collapse, war zones in our homes and the violence of our children is the result of our nation turning away from God and His removal of the blessings that made this country great.
Contrary to liberal propaganda, we have a problem of our spirit. We have willfully and systematically rejected God and as a result, we are now experiencing the fruit of that sin.
Killing Innocent Unborn Babies
One of the first significant things Bill Clinton did as President of the United States was to launch an all-out assault on the unborn. His comment on his executive orders was, “our vision should be of an America where abortion is safe and legal but rare.”
Yet, his actions made abortion as a method of birth control anything but rare.
In reality, Bill Clinton issued orders and supported legislation that expanded the number of abortions performed in America and upheld the Club of Rome agenda of expanding abortions around the world. We now murder our babies as a means of birth control, and society applauds it as progress.
- On the third day after his inauguration, Clinton signed into law a requirement that military hospitals provide abortions at government expense. Congress later passed a ban on taxpayer paid abortions in military hospitals, but pro-death legislators are attempting to repeal the ban.
- In 1993, Bill Clinton signed a spending bill, HR 2492, that allows the city government of Washington D.C. to pay for abortion on demand with funds appropriated by Congress. Nine million federal employees now may choose abortion coverage as part of their health insurance plan. Breaking a long-time restriction on abortion coverage in federal employee health plans, the Senate passed and the President has signed into law the new Federal Employee Health Benefits Program (FEHBP). Since federal employees’ salaries and the employer’s portion of their health plans are paid through general revenues, every U.S. taxpayer will help finance abortions.
- Clinton moved to increase funding for foreign population control programs that use abortion. The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) receives 25 million taxpayer dollars for its activities. America’s overall foreign population control program is a $543.6 million program which offers various abortifacient drugs to poor third-world women instead of sufficient medical supplies and nutrition for their children.
- Bill Clinton overturned the Reagan/Bush “Mexico City Policy” (that had defunded organizations performing or promoting abortion abroad) so he could move towards the imposition of the “right” to abortion on foreign countries through UN initiatives and foreign aid policies. Currently U.S. law says no taxpayer dollars can go ‘directly’ to pay for abortion, but hundreds of millions of U.S. dollars go to groups that promote and perform abortion with their own money.On January 22, 2001, President George W. Bush reinstated the policy by executive order, stating, “It is my conviction that taxpayer funds should not be used to pay for abortions or advocate or actively promote abortion, either here or abroad.The policy was rescinded again by President Barack Obama on January 23, 2009 and further reinstated on January 23, 2017 by President Donald Trump. Trump not only reinstated the policy but expanded it, making it cover all global health organizations that receive U.S. government funding, rather than only family planning organizations that do, as was previously the case.
- Clinton’s stand on public funding includes “Medicaid coverge for abortion services for poor women who are victims of rape or incest and for those whose lives are endangered.” The Department of Health and Human Services requires states to pay for abortions for low-income women in cases of rape, incest, and endangerment to the mother’s life.
- President Barack Obama’s health-care law, the Affordable Care Act, authorizes massive subsidies to assist millions of Americans to purchase private health plans that cover abortion on demand.
Politically Correct Murder
In defiance of the 5th Commandment, “You shall not murder.” [Exodus 20:13], abortion has become a politically protected choice, led by America across the globe.
Those who challenge the issue from a perspective of morality are ignored or scoffed, and those who protest are marginalized or jailed.
Certainly the unborn babies of America and throughout the world have suffered an unparalleled defeat with Bill Clinton’s Culture of Death and even though he may support abortion, he’ll never make abortion the right thing to do.