Mass media is the most powerful tool in the armory of control. Used at length by government special interest groups and companies, Mass Media has the power to shape lives, implant convictions and propagate bias and fear.
Mass Media is an irresistible psychological method of brainwashing that no person can escape from over a period of time. Mass Media, even though it has the ability to shape lives in a positive fashion sad to say, this hasn’t been its sole purpose. By manipulating what individuals watch, their very belief system can be modified. Given lots of time somebody can be assured that the sky is purple if that message is what the Media programmers need.
Government uses mass media as a tool of indoctrination and companies use it to sell you stuff you are told you need to get more money out of you. Mass Media however, is most perilous to our kids as their minds are young and it’s easy to manifest in them intense wishes for real things programming them for the gluttony culture and by utilizing kids to incentivize their parents to purchase.
Children should not watch television unmonitored and in no eventuality should there be mass media in the bedroom of a kid. Remove television from the house and away from your children and just watch the change in their lives.
Mass Media puts out many messages today that shape your child’s understanding of the world such as these that follow:
- The state is good and can be trusted (being as you don’t know whats good for you; the state does though)
- The world is brim-full of terrorists all needing to attack us for no apparent reason (One mans terrorist is another mans patriot)
- Black folk are bad and are mostly criminals (no insult to black folk meant as this is absolutely bogus as there are good and bad in all races)
- Crime is spiraling out of control (although factually statistics indicate crime in all areas is down)
- Protect yourself against all the evildoers that are going to rob you and break into your house (never lock my door and never been robbed or broken into)
- Work conscientiously for little money (No chance to generate wealth)
- Spend all of your cash (So long as you have debt you aren’t free)
- Don’t raise questions (Never doubt authority)
- Shut up and do what you are told (The state does not care what you want)
- Our society is just and fair to all (Not if you’re poor though)
- Wealth is good (If you’ve got any that is, many of us don’t)
- Go to school (So that you can be programmed efficiently)
- Always trust the police (Yeah they never lie right)
- No individual is above the law (unless you are actually well off)
- Violent crime always in the news (keep you shocked and watching)
- Catastrophes and natural events (what would you do if the state is not there to save the day)
An initial step in changing your life and reducing the effect of political and big business rhetoric is by removing yourself from the boob tube. Disassociate yourself from media generally. Media takes away your freedom to choose and corrupts your inherent sense of ethics and ethics as ninety percent of what you see and hear in media is false.
“You aid an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Loyalty to it implies partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with their whole soul .” – Mahatma Gandhi.