Mass media is the most powerful tool in the armory of control. Used extensively by government special interest groups and companies, Mass Media has the power to shape lives, implant convictions and propagate bias and fear.
Mass Media is an irresistible psychological method of brainwashing that no person can escape from over a period of time.
Mass Media, even though it has the ability to shape lives in a positive fashion sad to say, this hasn’t been its sole purpose. By manipulating what individuals watch, their very belief system can be modified. Given lots of time somebody can be assured that the sky is purple if that message is what the Media programmers need.
Government uses mass media as a tool of indoctrination. Corporations use it to sell you stuff you are told you need. Mass Media however, is most perilous to our kids as their minds are young and it’s easy to manifest in them intense wishes for real things programming them for the gluttony culture and by utilizing kids to incentivize their parents to purchase.
Children should not watch television un-monitored and in no eventuality should there be mass media in the bedroom of a kid. Remove television from the house and away from your children and just watch the change in their lives.
Mass Media puts out many messages today that shape your child’s understanding of the world such as these that follow:
- The state is good and can be trusted (being as you don’t know whats good for you; the state does though)
- The world is brim-full of terrorists all needing to attack us for no apparent reason (One mans terrorist is another mans patriot)
- Black Lives Matter (unless they don’t)
- Black folk are bad and are mostly criminals (no insult to black folk meant as this is absolutely bogus as there are good and bad in all races)
- Crime is spiraling out of control (although factually statistics indicate crime in all areas is down)
- Protect yourself against all the evildoers that are going to rob you and break into your house (never lock my door and never been robbed or broken into)
- Work conscientiously for little money (No chance to generate wealth)
- Spend all of your cash (So long as you have debt you aren’t free)
- Don’t raise questions (Never doubt authority)
- Shut up and do what you are told (The state does not care what you want)
- Our society is just and fair to all (Not if you’re poor though)
- Wealth is good (If you’ve got any that is, many of us don’t)
- Go to school (So that you can be programmed efficiently)
- Always trust the police (Yeah they never lie right)
- No individual is above the law (unless you are actually well off)
- Violent crime always in the news (keep you shocked and watching)
- Catastrophes and natural events (what would you do if the state is not there to save the day)
George Rasley, ConservativeHQ Editor wrote the following:
Three things now moving rapidly below the surface of American politics and culture should alert conservatives to the extreme danger now facing the United States and the future of constitutional government.
The first is the successful execution of the Chinese Communist bio-warfare attack on the West; the second is the speed at which the Cloward-Piven strategy of overwhelming government services to bring down the target government has advanced, and the third is the ease with which Far Left media operators have stampeded the executive branch of state and local government into enthusiastically violating the Constitution in the name of preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Fear and propaganda are key weapons in this assault on constitutional government and they have been deployed with great skill to put in place the final element of the battle plan: The meek acceptance of the suspension of their constitutional liberties by millions of Americans.
In state after state, jurisdiction after jurisdiction, Americans seem to have meekly accepted the suspension of the Constitution: The closure of houses of worship, the arrest of ministers and religious leaders, the suspension of the Second Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms, the suspension of the right to assemble and petition the government and the censorship of information by Leftwing corporations and media outlets are only some the most obvious.
These lockdowns and suspensions of civil liberties are unprecedented in times of peace, neither do they have any historical precedent in past epidemics, such as the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic.
They do, however, have precedent in the revolutionary histories of other nations where the Left has suspended constitutional liberties, seized control of the flow of information and eventually seized control of the government and nationalized key industries and food distribution.
And so, we see today regular demands from Leftists, such as New York City’s Mayor Bill DeBlasio, for key industries to be nationalized. And censorship of the news by Leftwing media outlets has now become common and accepted – even official statements of government policy from the President are censored.
And there is serious talk of deploying smartphone apps to track individuals in the name of containing the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic. There is also apparent social approval of neighbors shaming and informing on neighbors all in the name of coercing social conformity to allegedly fight the epidemic.
All of these extraordinary fear-based measures serve to erode American belief in the power of the individual to rule his or her own life, and to normalize and focus social pressure on those who may be inclined to resist extra-constitutional action by the government.
And they make it easier for Americans to accept government-imposed social conformity on the Red Chinese model.
How You Can Resist Propaganda
An initial step in changing your life and reducing the effect of political and big business rhetoric is by removing yourself from the boob tube. Disassociate yourself from media generally. Media takes away your freedom to choose and corrupts your inherent sense of ethics and ethics as ninety percent of what you see and hear in media is false.
“You aid an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Loyalty to it implies partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with their whole soul .” – Mahatma Gandhi.