These are a few of the tactics being employed to destroy America as we’ve known it and replace it with their vision of cultural Marxism. All these Socialist reforms are done in the name of “public interest,” “the will of the people,” or by any other means necessary.
Corrupt the young.
Get them away from religion and get them interested in sex.
- God was removed from the classroom and replaced with sex education.
- The sex scandals in Washington elevated the discussion of salacious topics to the nightly news and daily newspapers. There was probably no school age person who had not seen or heard about the licentious activities carried on by the President of the United States.
- President Clinton has been credited with boosting traffic on X-rated web sites according to a story in CBS MarketWatch, Oct 8, 1998. “Bill Clinton has brought the vocabulary of sex to mainstream media,” Caity McPherson of Samantha’s Online Galleries said. “At parties now, people don’t talk about sex in literary terms. They mention cigars and brunettes. Then they go on the Web looking for brunettes using sex toys. And I make money!”
- Liberal tacticians repeated over and over again that President Clinton’s adulterous affair is common, saying “everybody does it.”
Control of all means of publicity and thereby:
Distract people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, shows, plays, and sex in general, and other trivialities.
- Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding these latter up to ridicule, obloquy, and contempt.
- Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and ruthlessly as possible.
- Encourage government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.
- By false arguments cause the breakdown of moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with the view of eventually confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.
For the past 20 years, gun control measures across the country have gradually become more restrictive as socialists in our government have dismantled the 2nd Amendment.
- And with the passage of the Crime Bill in 1994, the most sweeping gun control legislation in U.S. history, and the Brady Bill, which requires a five-day waiting period for handgun purchases, gun control advocates appeared to have gained the upper hand.
Encourage the passage of legislation that strangles businesses and free enterprise.
All must be done in the name of the consumers and employees.
- Characterize businesses in general, and in particular banking institutions, the Tobacco Industry and Health Care Industry as the bad guys; but never government.
- President George W. Bush appears to have made Bill Clinton’s dream come true with the nationalization of America’s banks in 2008. Amidst the largest financial crisis since the Great Depression, the Bush administration handed 125 billion dollars to nine of Wall Street’s richest banks after demanding from them to sell stock in their companies to the U.S. government. “The American people must understand that this carefully structured plan is aimed at helping you,” Bush said. But this will do little to help the economy that is crumbling around ordinary U.S. citizens, according to many experts.Under the Paulson plan, the U.S. will receive 5 percent interest on the bank shares it purchases for three years and nine percent thereafter. The British negotiated 12 percent interest in a similar arrangement with banks and investor Warren Buffet will receive 10 percent interest on the stock he purchased from General Electric.
- Barack Obama elevated the Clinton and Bush takeover of the economy with Trillions more in bailouts of “too big to fail” corporations and enslaved our children and grandchildren with unprecedented budget deficits and debt that can never be repaid.
- In the wake of exposing fraudulent environmentalism arguments against the American industrial complex popularized by Al Gore, President Barack Obama needed something to reinvigorate his renewed push for a draconian carbon tax scheme. He got his “Pearl Harbor” with the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.
To counter the anti-American Marxist cancel culture promoted by Biden and the Democrat Party, I have provided a link to a copy of The 1776 Report here so you can read it for yourself and decide its merits.